Textured Coatings of America, Inc. unveils new GREEN tradeshow booth at Greenbuild 2010
Posted on: November 19, 2010
Textured Coatings of America, Inc. (TEX•COTE®) unveiled their new “green” tradeshow booth at Greenbuild 2010 in Chicago on November 16. TEX•COTE® has been working with a sustainable booth manufacturing company for nearly a year to ensure all aspects of the booth are as environmentally friendly as possible. From the floor panels to the hanging sign above, various “green” materials were used to construct the booth. According to Kent Jean, owner of EVO Exhibits, TEX•COTE®'s booth was "one of the greenest booths" at the 2010 Greenbuild show, a show known for its strict requirements on sustainable exhibits. “Green” components of the booth include:
• Floor panels showcasing TEX•COTE®’s Low VOC, heat reflective concrete floor and deck coating – COOL•TEX®.
• Custom benches covered with 100% recycled polyester fabric.
• Exhibit framing containing at least 70% recycled content.
• Complete LED lighting system requiring minimal electrical usage.
• Graphic fabric made with 100% recycled soda bottles.
• Graphic plastic header substrate made with 100% recycled soda bottles.
• 100% biodegradable Green Core graphic substrates.
• 42” touch screen monitor with access to TEX•COTE® product brochures, Technical Data Sheets, and Material Safety Data Sheets – substantially reducing the need for printed paper materials at the show.
TEX•COTE® will be showcasing the booth at the Ecobuild show in Washington, D.C. on Dec. 8 and Dec. 9 in Booth 519. For more information on TEX•COTE® products, call 1-800-454-0340.